Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I updated in another thread, but I thought I should post a separate one here too. Thanks so much everyone for asking about him! You guys are just the best. It really feels good to know others care.

Simon actually held down breakfast after his incident the evening before (Kevin fed him before I got up), so we gave him dinner too and he held that down as well. When I got home he seemed like he was well enough to go to class, so we went. He had a few treats there (not as many as usual...I gave them a bit more sparingly), and then he came home and was just exhausted. Poor boy. No poopie last night, but I chalked that up to the system purge of the night before.

Also no accidents last night, and ate normally this morning. He is not as energetic as usual, but it's good that his food is staying down. Kevin reported a nice solid poop this morning.

I dunno...maybe he just drank too much lake water? Mom said, "Well no wonder the lake water made him sick Connie. I mean, he ONLY drinks FILTERED water!" :D He did have his mouth open retrieving that bumper, and he went at it really hard for almost an hour - maybe he just overdid it.

I can't wait to get home and see if he seems to be feeling better tonight. I sure hate to see him feeling down.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Simon is feeling a little better.
I had to laugh about what your mom said about the water ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Good news Connie! It just HAD to be that water!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That's great news, Connie! I thought it was the lake water, it made Shadow sick any time she retrieved in a pond or lake. She swam low on the water and always took in quite a bit of water and it made her sick every time.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
So good to hear Simon is feeling a little bit better.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I am just seeing this........I am so glad to hear he is feeling better........((((((hugs)))))

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Poor Simon, he's had a tough time of it. :-* Bless his heart. Glad he is feeling better and hopefully in a couple of days he'll be back to his ole self. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts