Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Simon. :(

He acted a little weird at the lake yesterday. He squatted several times to go, but never really went. Then last night, he threw up, jumped the baby gate into the kitchen and had diarrhea in there. :-\

Simon doesn't usually throw up. In fact, I think this is the first time he's done that since living with us.

So, I'm a little worried about him this morning. Please send some good, tummy-healing thoughts for him!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
You know, like Jackie, I just read your post that Simon was playing at the lake. Perhaps he picked up something from there or drank too much lake water -- I hope he feels better soon. Poor Simon.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh no Connie, poor Simon. :(

Maybe he just gulped down some yucky lake water. That's what it sounds like.
Keep us posted, OK?

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He might have...we were sort of wondering that too. I hope that's all it is. He was sure having a good time and not letting it slow him down yesterday. But this morning he wasn't acting 100%...when I knocked on the window to get them to come up to the porch, he went under the porch. :(

Thanks you guys. Kevin will check on him at lunch. Hopefully no more accidents!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Oh no, poor Simon!! It's no fun having tummy troubles! :(

Henery gets the runs when he drinks too much yucky lake water.

Hope Simon is feeling better soon!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Oh poor Simon! I just hate it when my dogs are under the weather. You just never know if is just tummy upset or something more. I'll definately be sending some good thoughts that it is just tummy upset and that he recovers quickly.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Hoping he feels better soon

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Hope that boy feels better soon. With vomiting and diarrhea I would be concerned with possible dehydration. Are you able to get him to drink?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts