Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning while i was unpacking my grocery Gryph thought that the empty sack made for great entertainment!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
You know what? I just love watching little scenes like that. They are so happy doing it, who would want to stop them? :)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL Abbey will occasionally steal a paper bag and do the same thing.. that and empty paper towel rolls...! :rolleyes:
He also likes to shred tissues and the tissue box. He LOVES the cases beer and soda come in and sometimes he does not care if they are empty or not. I sad a case of beer down stairs once and heard all sorts of noise coming from down there. By the time I got down there he had the case ripped open and cans all over the floor!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
He is so cute, they are so easily amused. What a good boy taking the paper bag to task for attacking you. lol Last night I emptied the dog food bag and Rush decided that she had to investigate it. She walked around with that bag up to her shoulders and all you heard was her licking the inside. I pulled it off and put it in the garbage otherwise she would have obsessed over it all night.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Very cute! Best toys in the world.

My two will tear them into the smallest pieces then walk away. Pieces too big for the vacuum but small enough to be a PITA to pick up by hand.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts