Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure I was "ready", but I need to get ready! They had my old tracker still online. Geez; I've gained 31 lbs. since '04 when I did this before! Meds have played SOME part of it, but I need to get serious. Before I signed up, I figured I would get a lot more points since I weighed that much more! NOPE!! Only one more point!! :eek: Oh well........
Okay, well; here we go!!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Congrats! You'll do well, I'm sure.

I think the hardest part of WW for me was learning all of the "stuff". Figuring out what had a ton of points and what didn't. Also realizing how many options we still had for meals, even though we were dieting.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, got to get back in the groove of knowing what I eat and how many pts it has. Before, I ate so many of the same things every day that I had it down in my head....that will come back; just gonna take a few days.
I remember my favorite lunch was a whole wheat tortilla with a wedge of Laughing Cow Cheese, sliced red pepper and turkey! Oh man; I want one now!! LOL

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Yum! I tend to get in ruts with this diet, which is probably not the best thing ever. I will get hooked on one lunch or breakfast, for example, and just keep eating it for a while. It just makes it easier with the point counting and if it's tasty, why not?

I'm trying to get better about that, but oh well!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Hi Sandy! Welcome back! Yeah...it's nuts....but I am so happier now. I hope to get to a point where I can effectively eyeball portions instead of measuring everything out.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gawd I AM HUNGRY!!! I still have about 12 pts. left for the day, but now sure what is on tap for dinner. Guess I'll eat an apple.....then I'll have 10 pts. Geez!! LOL

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome, Sandy! It'll all come back to you, and you'll be back in the WW groove before you know it!

Good luck!

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got my groove back!! ;D I had forgotten how much food you can actually have; just "healthy" food. It's a good thing I started this in spring when fruit and veggies are coming in season. It will make those first few weeks a bit easier! Off to eat more strawberries! ;D

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
zoezoe said:
I've got my groove back!! ;D I had forgotten how much food you can actually have; just "healthy" food. It's a good thing I started this in spring when fruit and veggies are coming in season. It will make those first few weeks a bit easier! Off to eat more strawberries! ;D
Don't forget about the zero point garden veggie soup! That thing was a LIFESAVER when we started WW!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts