Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shame on me for investing in the rumor mill... but if it's true i just ugh. its my sister. grr.

its come down the grapevine that my sis and her family is looking to get rid of their blood hound.

because. they. dont. want. it. to. wreck. the. grass. of. the. new. home.

WTH, please say it isn't true.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
wow.

I stopped giving a wild crap about my lawn, and whether it was an actual 'lawn' or just green stuff cut to look like lawn, three years after we bought the house. Seriously, why would they even care? If it's the dog pee thing, they could always bring a large mug of water out with them and splash it over the pee spot when their dog goes.

I just don't get that.

·
Registered
786 Posts
oh sad, well you can't choose family. I always have to put the dogs outside when my family visits because anything over 20lbs is HUGE and SCARY. lol

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not about pee, because their other dog wasn't mentioned in the rumor.

java, the other dog, is an extremely well trained rottie they got after riley and they like not having to take care of him like they did riley... riley needs attention and they dont give it him

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
MickeysMommy said:
wow.

I stopped giving a wild crap about my lawn, and whether it was an actual 'lawn' or just green stuff cut to look like lawn, three years after we bought the house. Seriously, why would they even care? If it's the dog pee thing, they could always bring a large mug of water out with them and splash it over the pee spot when their dog goes.

I just don't get that.
This is us exactly. Our back lawn is a mess and truth be told, we could care less.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
our backyard doesn't comprehend grass.

mom bitches every time they come in with mud caked on their toes... but just just bitchin'
riley spends 24/7 outside if the temp is above 0. i've never agreed with how they took care of him, or the fact they gothim in the first place.. but to send him to his 3rd home for such a stupid reason is just... no words.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts