Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
double sigh here. we need a new hot water heater........SU emptied everything out of the storage room into the garage, water everywhere and "junk" everywhere. Oh well, 12+ years is a pretty good one for one...but still. Hey, anyone want to come out and see my new hot water heater!! LOL

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Joining the Big **sigh** club.

Yesterday and today were total nightmares.

Hang in there Laura.. I'm trying to. Going to have a bloody mary soon, too.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
labby said:
I'm trying Linda. God knows I'm trying but it ain't easy.
Laura, for you to post about sighing, it has to be something big. Good thoughts for you and whoever else needs it.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Sorry you're blue, Laura. It's not like you. Something encroaching your independent and free spirit? :( :(

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Sorry you are down....big sigh here, second weekend in a row. We had the EMS here and a good friend was seriously hurt. Life sucks sometimes.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
zoesmom said:
labby said:
I'm trying Linda. God knows I'm trying but it ain't easy.
Laura, for you to post about sighing, it has to be something big. Good thoughts for you and whoever else needs it.
Ditto that. Big thoughts for you and whoever needs it.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I will join you all.........not a bloody mary, a beer will do for me.........is it Monday yet........can't wait to get back to work.....there, although busy, I find peace of mind.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Oh dear...

Happy non-blue thoughts for you, Laura, and you, Linda, and whomever else needs a (((((HUG))))) :)

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Wishing all of us a brighter and happier week to come. Holy week is hard for me. My emotions are up and down all week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts