Registered
3,026 Posts
****** FACED GUY!!!!

Oh how I missed him!

And the laughing guys, especially the roller! *sigh*

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
You know, you just can't hang on to the past.
*ahem*

I MISS EZBOARD!!

That should get ya'll going!
*runs like the dickens*
Ha! :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Hahahaha

Oh now Nick, you know I like to stir up a little "drama" every now and then.
That's why I'm so loveable.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Well FINE then!

I'm LEAVING!

(but not until I reply to this thread at least 10 more times) :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kimmers said:
Well FINE then!

I'm LEAVING!

(but not until I reply to this thread at least 10 more times) :p
Hey, that's what anonymous accounts are for!

G

·
What I dont get is that Daniel has done several modifications of this board but he can't take the time to add a few smilies? It wouldnt take that long. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate Daniels efforts in this board, but we have been asking about this for a long time.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
JollyMolly said:
What I dont get is that Daniel has done several modifications of this board but he can't take the time to add a few smilies? It wouldnt take that long. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate Daniels efforts in this board, but we have been asking about this for a long time.
You think you know what you want. But you don't really want what you think you want. All those emoticons will only make you want more emoticons. And then you'll want actual emotions to go along with them. It's a downward spiral.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
My head hurts....

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
theoconbrio said:
JollyMolly said:
You think you know what you want. But you don't really want what you think you want. All those emoticons will only make you want more emoticons. And then you'll want actual emotions to go along with them. It's a downward spiral.
::)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
So save them and upload them to photobucket or someplace. This board doesn't have a lot of options for emoticons so if you want them, do it on your own.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts