Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just opened the back door to let Hunter out. He wouldn't go out because the sprinklers are on. I tried to give his big butt a nudge out the door but he was scared to death. ::) ::) I ended up letting him out the front (we have invisible fence). He's scared of the sprinklers!!!! :-\
The other day on turned them on for my kids to run through and Hunter kind of had to run through a small part of them to get where he wanted to go. He had his head and tail down and shoulders hunched like acid was being sprayed instead of water. It was pretty funny to watch.

I wonder what makes some labs love the water and some not. My sister owns Hunters littermate and her dog is like a fish.

·
Registered
282 Posts
After Madison was spayed, we had to make her stay inside because we had put a sprinkler out back and all she wanted to do was play in it. Now, however, she just looks at it. I should also add that she doesn't like to walk through wet grass...... It never bothered her before, lol. It's the funniest thing to see your lab almost skipping/hopping across the yard to get out of the wet grass. Almost like she's thinking "ohh, ick... wet feet, wet feet" ::)

Goofy girl. ;)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Some Labs don't like rain, Rascal didn't and Rowdy really don't care for it. Midnite loved it and would go sit out in it. All loved the swim though. ;D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Hunter probably likes water on his own terms, not some sneaky old sprinkler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts