Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my younger brother (17yrs) has been in a lot of trouble lately.. a lot of just being in the wrong place at the wrong time and hanging out with some shady people.

Today my mom was out in the neighborhood walking Sasha and she sees two cop cars drive by, which is unusual, followed by a flatbed truck with my brother's car on it... :scared:

She goes back home, gets in the car and drives to the police station and they won't tell her anything, just that it's breaking and entering related.... :suspious:

So we'll see what happens... :gum: :crazy:

And to think that he JUST finished his community service a couple of weeks ago....

Any prayers and good thoughts would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I'm sorry. It must be hard to see someone you love going in the wrong direction in life. Prayers that he can turn around before it is too late.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Hopefully this is what it takes to turn him around. It could be a blessing in disguise if it serves that purpose.

I'm just sorry the rest of you are hurting in the meantime. Prayers on the way.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
labby said:
That's got to be difficult for all of you. :(
Yep, but even worse for my mom. She freaked out in the street when she saw the cop cars go by.. sucks that I can't be at home right now :(

It just sucks because he's 17 and can be tried as an adult, therefore they legally won't give out any info to my parents.. so we're all just sitting here, pacing, until later.. :(

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
labby said:
That's got to be difficult for all of you. :(
Yep, but even worse for my mom. She freaked out in the street when she saw the cop cars go by.. sucks that I can't be at home right now :(

It just sucks because he's 17 and can be tried as an adult, therefore they legally won't give out any info to my parents.. so we're all just sitting here, pacing, until later.. :(
(((HUGS))) to you Justine

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I'm sorry your family is going through this Justine. Good thoughts for you!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
These things are so hard. Sometimes it takes some tough love to turn him around. Hopefully, this will do it. I hope things turn out okay for your family. :pray:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Justine, I'm so sorry. :( Prayers....

Hopefully this will be a lesson learned (the hard way, unfortunately). Is his Dad in the picture?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts