Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having trouble posting them? I copy the image link from photo bucket and all I get is Invalid file.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I would guess I should just sneak up on it from time to time and see if I can get it to work. Have tried maybe a 100 times since we got the board. Both here and the computor at work.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
the only problem i've had was all sigs and avs disappeared and i hadn't changed anything. i went into my user CP and had to check the box to show them again.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I had the same invalid file message. After trying a bunch of times, voila! It just worked. Didn't do anything different than I was doing.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just tried again, same message.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
What about avatars? Anyone having the same problem? :confused: I was thinking about replacing my siggy pic. I think I'll leave it while I've still got one. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about avatars? Anyone having the same problem? :confused: I was thinking about replacing my siggy pic. I think I'll leave it while I've still got one. :rolleyes:

No trouble with my avatar, changed it last night, went slicker than snot on a greased door knob.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
The last time I changed it, it took me about a million tries, o.k that might be a slight exaggeration, but I was so frustrated! Finally with no rational reason it work. I'm afraid to try to change it again-

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I just tried 2 million and elventy thousand times and it still did't work, I'd say the danged board hates cute.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well now the danged thing is thre, not quite as big as I wanted, but smaller than the larger one I just posted. Stupid dang board, won't work with a link but I uploaded the dang thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts