Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They grasp. :)

With their exquisite little toes curled around a human finger. Like a human baby, they love this fondling of their little feet and they just gently curl their toes into your fingers for some baby massage.

It's been a long time since I've had this pleasure from a tiny animal and it is so sooooothing to me! Hope is just a little love.

:)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Awww Nance!! Isn't it the best? Cleo loves to hold "hands", and she's been known to hop beside you trying to grab your hand to get your attention. She just curls that silky soft paw around your fingers dangling at your side, meow/purrs and then gets swooped up for some loving. If we're on the couch she often just holds "hands" too - one paw curled around one finger, and she's a happy kitten.

I'm glad you have Hope.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Nance, Yoshi used to do the same thing. The exact same thing. :)

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
They grasp. :)

With their exquisite little toes curled around a human finger. Like a human baby, they love this fondling of their little feet and they just gently curl their toes into your fingers for some baby massage.

It's been a long time since I've had this pleasure from a tiny animal and it is so sooooothing to me! Hope is just a little love.

:)
If you look hard through your computer screen you will see me grinning !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts