Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I wanna see it!!! If I can get my mom to take me later I'll let ya know what I think

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I'm looking forward to the reviews. I was going to take the boys to see it tomorrow, but my mom called to tell me that she was getting the boys tonight since she booked an appointment to have their pictures made. Thanks for asking me, Mom! lol So now the boys are a little mad they have to go over my mom's house and miss the movie since they kept their rooms clean all week.

Maybe I'll take them next Wednesday or Thursday since Jake gets out of school for the summer next Wednesday at noon!

J

·
0 Posts
We are going today at 3pm. I'm picking the kids up from school and going straight there. I love going at that time because most people are at work and its not very busy. I'll report back with my thoughts. :)

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
In our paper, next to the critic's review they put the opinions of three local people they talked to as they walked out of the theater. All three loved it - one was a woman in her 40s, one a man in his 20s and one a 10-year-old boy.

R

·
0 Posts
I love the shrek movies, I'd go even if the reviews were bad, I like to make up my own mind when it comes to movies. I don't take what the critics say too seriously.

J

·
0 Posts
dweck said:
Whispers for fear of being pelted with stale popcorn boxes: I don't like the Shrek movies.
When I read that on the Julie list, I was quite surprised. The twisted humor with the fairy tale creatures seems like your style.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts