Just Labradors banner

show us your ...

5K views 57 replies 48 participants last post by  blackandyellow 
#1 ·
doggy mobiles..

we have a Landrover defender for our crew, it's nothing flash but it does the job and is as dependable as the day is long.

so what do your canines travel in?

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
No picture but we have a 2000 Accord EX coupe with leather seats and retracting sun/moonroof. After experiencing leather upholstery and the opening roof, as long as I have a dog, I'll opt for those -- hair cleanup so much easier, summer heat buildup so much reduced.

I fully recline the front passenger seat and Puff alternates between either laying down on the back seat or riding shotgun in front with me, parking her butt halfway up the seatback and with her front legs splayed out on the seat cushion to counter turns, decelerations; she acts and looks like a very serious copilot in that position.

ETA: My car looks just like this one (in color, upholstery but mine is a stick 5 spd):

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...type=priceDESC&address=66614&feature4=leather seats&advanced=y&only_photo=1&end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=210&standard=false&LNX=ESTAFSRCHUSDTEXT

#28 · (Edited)
No picture but we have a 2000 Accord EX coupe with leather seats
Just remember Bob, some poor little cow died for your comfort. :( I bet you'll never never think about your comfortable leather seats in the same way again!

This is my pooch mobile. I've never taken a proper photo of it except this one with the guards on duty & YES I did buy it especially for the dogs but even with all that space in the back, Ronnie still prefers the front seat. :D

This is what a full shot looks like:

http://carsguide.news.com.au/site/s...119+600++495&No=15&searchType=1&vehicleType=1

http://carsguide.news.com.au/site/s...119+600++495&No=15&searchType=1&vehicleType=1

#11 ·
Here's the Cooper-mobile!:

But I think he might be trading it in for one of these:

We're moving north and need something that sits higher than our current set of wheels. I'm a little sad about that, as I love driving our car.

Bev.

#12 ·
We travel to events and practices in hubby's Chevy Avalanche. This is the only pic I have of it. We were stopped at a McDonalds and Spud was taking in the scenery.

Around town, they travel with me in my TrailBlazer. I have no pics of it, but this is what it looks like.

A couple of times, I've taken Sally and Spud by myself to an event. We go in the TrailBlazer. Here is Sally and Spud helping me pack up the TrailBlazer for one of those events.

#14 ·

(Sebring - only mine is blue). THis is what we took to Calgary Jan 08 to pick up Bentley. My husband, two kids, Rowan (16 months).. and me..... lol!!

Last spring, we got a truck like this.. only dh's is green.
two boys and Rowan in back... dh, Bentley and I .. in front.... ( air conditioning).

If we are going to the lake, we assemble thier travel crates in the back and 'tie' them down.

#15 ·
It's funny because Bauer prefers to ride in DH's vehicle. If he knows we are going "bye-bye", he automatically goes to DH's car. He is always disappointed when he has to get in my car.

If Bauer is with me, he has to ride in the Maxima:

He prefers to ride around in DH's van:

#18 ·
Right now it's an '06 Ford Fusion...but with the new baby coming, we hope to move up to a Honda Odyssey for the 2 babies and furbaby! :)
Word of "warning" on the Odyssey- according to someone I work with who has one, they go through tires rather quickly, and the under carriage sits lower to the ground then other mini vans. That's the only negatives I've heard about them, tho.

#19 ·
Just got a new car last spring with Jake in mind (and soon-to-be #2 dog)! Bev I think you'll love a Rav-4 :) I was sad to get rid of my Jetta, but now I don't miss it at all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.