Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
kdryan, new member of the forum and owned by Harley the gorgeous black puppy wants to know what a butt tuck is..... so I figured the best way was to get everyone to post their butt tuck pictures!

I think this is still my all time favourite butt tuck picture of Milly from when she was a baby

·
Registered
601 Posts
only two I could find at the moment...I'm sure I have 100's more!!

Lucky says her first order of business as soon as this running restriction is gone is to make sure Mommy gets some new and better butt tuck pics taken!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stace! That Penny butt tuck is perfect! It's exactly what a butt tuck is! Priceless!! I love it!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Here is Sammi- its hard to butt tuck in the surf, but she gave it a shot! That is her with all fours off the ground heading to the water, she was a happy girl!!!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Okay ... found some I took the other morning! I have a setting on my camera that allows me to take up to 15 consecutive pictures and I happened to take them of him chasing after a toy.

Pre-Butt Tuck

Butt Tuck

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I don't think I have any butt-tuck pictures . . . I will have to take some. Actually I can hear him downstairs playing with my son, there is probably butt-tucking going on as I type :).

That picture of Penny butt-tucking is the best! She is the butt-tucking champion!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Yes, Linda, I was thinking the same thing!!! We need that puppy butt tuck pick! It's frickin' hilarious!

I wish I had some good ones! Payton's are pretty funny...I love the bucket one. :D

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Butt-tucking by Ellie Mae: A photo essay~!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts