Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another thread got me thinking about this. Michigan has many different varities, but here's the one I have:

What do yours look like?

ETA: My husband's:

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Indiana has SO many plates.

I have this one - it costs me an extra $40, but $25 of that goes directly to Riley Children's Hospital (Of course, it's my son's name too so he always thought when he was little that people just had HIS name on their plates - not even knowing about the hospital :) ):

My husband has this one currently:

But when he renews this fall, I think he plans to get this one (it's brand new this year, and it's being challenged as unconstitutional because they don't charge the admin fee on it like they do the others):

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I have this one...

but I want to get this one...next time around I'll go for it ;) It costs a bit more, but it benefits the bay.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I have the old blue plate right now but will be changing to the one you have Janna when my plate is due. My plate is personalized.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
My wife says mine must be personalized.

Not my fault they were at the POS letters the day I got the plates, what differance does it make ifit's bailing wired to the grill and sheet metals screwed to the tailgate, I love me beater, I don't have to worry about scratchin' it. ;D

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
delmonico said:
My wife says mine must be personalized.

Not my fault they were at the POS letters the day I got the plates, what differance does it make ifit's bailing wired to the grill and sheet metals screwed to the tailgate, I love me beater, I don't have to worry about scratchin' it. ;D
OMG, I'm so sorry, but that is really funny................ POS!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Janna and Boomer said:
ETA: My husband's:
Doesn't ETA stand for Estimated Time of Arrival?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
the one i have

the one i want

Until searching for these online I didn't realize how many cool ones Florida has!

·
Registered
557 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
I have this one...

but I want to get this one...next time around I'll go for it ;) It costs a bit more, but it benefits the bay.
I have this one but I want the chesapeake bay tags next time:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts