Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When "Ladylabtrainers" female Ria comes to hunt with us, she can't wait to get out of the Dave's Suburban, come running into the garage to greet "Uncle Jim", go to the doorway into the house and then run inside to greet Cappy and Remi. If "Aunty Carol" is sleeping-in that morning, Ria nevertheless knows where the master bedroom is and how to push the door open to go say hi to Aunty.

Then Ria heads to the kitchen where she parks herself directly in front of the counter where all the treats are stored. After a "Pupcorn" or two, and maybe a small bone and an Animal Cracker ... the dawgs remain inside together until Dave and I finish loading the gear and ATV onto the trailer for the ride to our hunting property 5 miles away.

Here's today's harvest with a happy Ria and her master Dave ...

Later tonite, just after dinner, Carol came into the office and said "quick, hand me the camera and come see what YOUR litte girl has done!" Into a darkened master bedroom I go following Carol who is saying "shhh, wait a sec". The flash went off and I walked into the room to see that Ms. Two Paws has just made a custom nest in the bed out of our brand new Camo comforter set!

So of course I had to call Cappy boy to go join Remi and indulge himself in the new camo comforter also.

Whata life these underprivleged duck dawgs have. ;D

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Yes I can see how abused they are!! I have half a mind to call the SPCA on you!!!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SurferMom said:
Those are so cute.

What do you do with all the ducks you get? Do you eat them?
Yes, they are stuffed with Velvetta brand cheddar and served at parties as cheese and quackers.

::) (Groan)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Rim Shot!!! ;D

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
That is a wonderful picture of Ria & dave. I like your camo comforter...don't let my DH see it, I know he will want one. I see your dogs lead a rough life. :)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Spoiled. I think that was my comment in your last post. LOL

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Ria is a lovely girl. I think it's wonderful that you guys all go hunting together and enjoy your labs together. I always like reading your posts about your day's hunt.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ria usually goes to bed about 8:00 and it's not on her bed, but ours. The quilt is one that Dave's mother made for us 3 years ago. It's seen many a dog sleeping on it.

Here's Ria on our bed, but a different quilt. This one was made my Dave's mom, for our 20th Wedding Anniversary in 2006

Ria liked being on the bed, even at 12 weeks.

This is how she sleeps on "her" bed. This is one of her beds. It's in the living room. You'll notice the stuffed squirrel is near by.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Ria's pretty!!! :D

Love the pic of Miss Remi all snuggly in your bed! :)

What awful horrid lives your dogs lead!! ;)

2,990 Posts
raian said:
Ria is a lovely girl. I think it's wonderful that you guys all go hunting together and enjoy your labs together. I always like reading your posts about your day's hunt.
My thoughts exactly. I think the dawgs were on the comforter because it's the same pattern as their vests!! ;D Yes, and as a previous poster commented, don't want hubby to see that comforter, he'll want one.

Bev.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Slappy McCracken said:
raian said:
My thoughts exactly. I think the dawgs were on the comforter because it's the same pattern as their vests!! ;D Yes, and as a previous poster commented, don't want hubby to see that comforter, he'll want one.

Bev.
Hey Bev ... if you have a Gander Mountain near you, they had them on sale last weekend. The CA King set included comforter, top and bottom sheets, 2 pillow cases, 2 shams and the thingy that goes around the mattress ... for $99. The comforter alone had been $189 before Xmas so I just couldn't pass it up at this price now. I remember last year they had the same or similar deal but they didn't have the King sized then.

·
Registered
930 Posts
They are all so adorable. I love your pictures. Your dogs (and Ria) are such happy and lucky Labs! :)

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Great pictures of all the puppers! Love the new comforter set. Was wondering where Ria had been lately.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts