Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I dunno. Jamie is pretty, but it's easy to be toned & pretty at 35... you should be.

Theresa is 47. FORTY SEVEN! Look at her! That bod! Man, that's amazing.

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno. Jamie is pretty, but it's easy to be toned & pretty at 35... you should be.

Theresa is 47. FORTY SEVEN! Look at her! That bod! Man, that's amazing.
I totally agree with you don't get me wrong. However, I thought in that particular shoot (which was what the elimination was based on) Jamie was better. I suspect they choose to keep Theresa because they needed some "older" ones in the final (afterall thats what this show is about).

I happen to think Cindy may win it. Leeanne has a very distinctive look.

Dolores - simply amazing at 72!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I think they might be taking into consideration their ages. Like I said, Jamie is pretty, but pretty 35 year old's are a dime a dozen, 47 & such it seems rarer to find women in that kind of shape, so they become a bit more exceptional. Not that 47 is old, far from it, but many women are losing tone & getting facial lines & such by then, which makes women like Theresa (and Dolores) make you think "****!" =)

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they might be taking into consideration their ages. Like I said, Jamie is pretty, but pretty 35 year old's are a dime a dozen, 47 & such it seems rarer to find women in that kind of shape, so they become a bit more exceptional. Not that 47 is old, far from it, but many women are losing tone & getting facial lines & such by then, which makes women like Theresa (and Dolores) make you think "****!" =)
I agree - very true. :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I wish they'd get rid of that whiny chick I think her name is Shelly, who got into it with Leanne. Did you see that first chick Laurie. The one that jogged and took of her shirt. Said she didn't want to compete with the girls. Uh, what did u think the show was about when u tried out. Space Cadet.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I thought Cindy was the right choice as well. Her penguin shot and her runway were better than LeeAnn and Teresa, IMO. I like Teresa, but she couldn't seem to pull off the serious non-commercial shots.

As long as it wasn't LeeAnn or Shelly...

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought Cindy was the right choice as well. Her penguin shot and her runway were better than LeeAnn and Teresa, IMO. I like Teresa, but she couldn't seem to pull off the serious non-commercial shots.

As long as it wasn't LeeAnn or Shelly...

I agree totally. Shelly was a nut and LeeAnn definitely seemed fakey.

- Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts