Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We brought Sherman home in October, but I don't know if I've posted pictures of him. He's an 8.5 month old Maine **** kitten, and he LOVES the dogs. He also loves the glass bowl on the coffee table.

It's a big bowl. But I don't think he's going to manage to fit in it much longer.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
That would make a good LOL Cat - you just need the right caption!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
That's hysterical :laugh: I love Maine **** cats. I had one many years ago - he was a great cat. Unfortunately he died young, at 2.5 years of FIP. But I had alot of fun with him - he would fetch, walk on a leash - all kinds of doggy like things. Where did you get your kitty?

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
patm said:
That's hysterical :laugh: I love Maine **** cats. I had one many years ago - he was a great cat. Unfortunately he died young, at 2.5 years of FIP. But I had alot of fun with him - he would fetch, walk on a leash - all kinds of doggy like things. Where did you get your kitty?
We got him from a breeder in PA. He's my first non-rescue cat, and I have to say I feel a bit strange about it still. But he's amazing. And yes, he fetches, likes water, hangs with the dogs... no walking on leash, though, since we live very close to a busy road so indoor only kitties for us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts