Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We brought Sherman home in October, but I don't know if I've posted pictures of him. He's an 8.5 month old Maine Coon kitten, and he LOVES the dogs. He also loves the glass bowl on the coffee table.

It's a big bowl. But I don't think he's going to manage to fit in it much longer.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
That would make a good LOL Cat - you just need the right caption!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
That's hysterical :laugh: I love Maine Coon cats. I had one many years ago - he was a great cat. Unfortunately he died young, at 2.5 years of FIP. But I had alot of fun with him - he would fetch, walk on a leash - all kinds of doggy like things. Where did you get your kitty?

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
patm said:
That's hysterical :laugh: I love Maine Coon cats. I had one many years ago - he was a great cat. Unfortunately he died young, at 2.5 years of FIP. But I had alot of fun with him - he would fetch, walk on a leash - all kinds of doggy like things. Where did you get your kitty?
We got him from a breeder in PA. He's my first non-rescue cat, and I have to say I feel a bit strange about it still. But he's amazing. And yes, he fetches, likes water, hangs with the dogs... no walking on leash, though, since we live very close to a busy road so indoor only kitties for us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts