Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30 minutes ago it was sunny and 72.

Now it's 60 and this!! I guess the New England saying is true.. "if you don't like the weather, wait a minute!"

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
It was a dark and stormy night here all morning. Just lightened up and quit raining about an hour ago. We are snugged in with movies and crossword puzzles.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I packed for camping in the rain, drove to our site in the sunshine. We set up camp in the rain and we were able to sit for 5 minutes in the sunshine. Repeat rain, sun,wind in half hour intervals through out the day.

It's a good thing we don't camp once a year. It would have been very disappointing.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I packed for camping in the rain, drove to our site in the sunshine. We set up camp in the rain and we were able to sit for 5 minutes in the sunshine. Repeat rain, sun,wind in half hour intervals through out the day.

It's a good thing we don't camp once a year. It would have been very disappointing.

Hope you have better wether on the next trip.

The sun is shining here again. I guess it keeps things interesting. I'll take any bit of sunshine I can get. All in all it wasn't a bad day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts