Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Cassie just turned 16 weeks old and I noticed last night that she's already missing 3 top fron baby teeth. I was suprised to see them out so soon and I'm wondering if it's natural for those teeth to come out at this young age, or if they were victim to rather intense roughhousing.

What age is normal to start the changeover from puppy to adult teeth? I do remember with Piper that it all happened over a short period, I just seem to think she was much older.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Go to the hardware store and buy a couple of fleece paint rollers. Get them soaking wet and freeze them. Let her chew on them when they are frozen and they will help numb her gums.
Olie

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is an AWESOME idea! I have one chilly bone (dug it up fm when Piper was teething, sometimes being a packrat has it's advantages) and she seems to like it. But, I'm sure once she's in the full blown teething stage she'll LOVE having something to really go to town on. So, you didn't have any problem with the fleece coming off the roller? Was it completely destroyed or are they much more durable than I'd imagine? Obviously I'm not a painter ;D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts