Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Antonia has a lot to say...woof...woof...no...no...woof...woof...flower...dog...meow...no...no...woof...woof...meow...fly :laugh:

I gotta headache :ugly: :laugh: She hasn't stopped yet.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
LOL!!!

I taught my niece to say "hamburger fries" and she went on and on saying those 2 words. Drove my sister nuts. Was fun & cute though.

Hey Antonia, say "hamburger fries" for your Aunty Linda. :laugh:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
If she is anything like my daughter- she will not stop anytime soon! LOL.

It's cute when they finally start talking regularly.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aim said:

It's cute when they finally start talking regularly.
:laugh: Great, and here I was thinking she was gonna slow down some :laugh: Ya, right.
zoesmom said:
LOL!!!

I taught my niece to say "hamburger fries" and she went on and on saying those 2 words. Drove my sister nuts. Was fun & cute though.

Hey Antonia, say "hamburger fries" for your Aunty Linda. :laugh:
:laugh: Bad Aunty Linda. If Antonia ran around saying that all day I'd go :crazy: :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chance72399 said:
:laugh: I love when they jibber jabber. She was doing that all day on monday. Its so cute.
She definitely is a jibber jabber :laugh: Mom now calls Angelo, Dennis :laugh:

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Regina, my (now 18) DD 1st words were Mama, Dada and Oh Sh-t! We heard nothing but those 3 words for almost a month then she added more and still has not stopped talking!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mama3tikes said:
Regina, my (now 18) DD 1st words were Mama, Dada and Oh Sh-t! We heard nothing but those 3 words for almost a month then she added more and still has not stopped talking!
OMG, that's what Angelo says too, I was trying to teach him sit..tell the doggie to sit, and instead all he says is "Oh ****" there was oneday I couldn't even leave the house because he wouldn't stop saying it :ugly:

:laugh: So this means I have a chatterbox and need to get used to it then.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
chance72399 said:
:laugh: I love when they jibber jabber. She was doing that all day on monday. Its so cute.
She definitely is a jibber jabber :laugh: Mom now calls Angelo, Dennis :laugh:
:laugh: She was calling him that all day on monday. He definately looked like Dennis the Menace but with brown hair.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Aim said:
Mine is the same way....in fact both my kids are chatterboxes. When Josh was little, my dad was forever telling him to "stuff a sock in it" and we sometimes have to tell Emma that too! LOL When Josh got into high school, he was prone to long bouts (days) of silence but when he decided to talk to me again, watch out!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zoezoe said:
the apple doesn't fall from the tree :whistle:

love ya, G!!
:laugh: :laugh: Don't that about her Aunty Sandy...you don't talk that much Sandy :tease: OH, wait, you meant me :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JLMom said:
Aim said:
Mine is the same way....in fact both my kids are chatterboxes. When Josh was little, my dad was forever telling him to "stuff a sock in it" and we sometimes have to tell Emma that too! LOL When Josh got into high school, he was prone to long bouts (days) of silence but when he decided to talk to me again, watch out!
:laugh: stuff a sock in it...funny!!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Regina, my ex-stepdaughter was a real chatterbox when she was little. One night at dinner when Jennifer was 5, she was chattering like a magpie. I stopped her in mid-chatter and asked her, "Jenny, do you know you talk too much?" The elfin little thing sat there for a minute, deep in thought, then smiled really big and started singing "You talk too much, you worry me to death, you talk too much, you even worry my pets, you just talk too much!" We were laughing so hard we had tears rolling down our faces. After I could breathe again, I said "No, Jenny, I mean that YOU talk too much!" I wish I'd had a video camera, it was just priceless.

ps - can you tell I listened to a lot of oldies music? :laugh:

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
:laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts