Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I would imagine her mouth was frozen standing out there.

Those of us in the colder climates have been witnessing our newscasters who are reporting on the extreme temps suffering from slurred words and such because their mouths are frozen. LOL.

But I will admit, I thought that is what she said when she said it.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
As someone with years of stage experience, I can tell you the Senator was wise to just move on. Trying to make a 'save' would just have made the minor slip worse.

You guys try it... especially in front of more than 1,000,000 people: Oath of Office

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Paddysmom said:
As someone with years of stage experience, I can tell you the Senator was wise to just move on. Trying to make a 'save' would just have made the minor slip worse.

You guys try it... especially in front of more than 1,000,000 people: Oath of Office
I'd be too busy throwing up to really be saying much at all.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
BigBrownDog said:
Paddysmom said:

:laugh:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
We all looked at eachother and said "Did she say oaf?" :embarrass: I'd be peeing my pants up there.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
chance72399 said:
she did say oaf...and he couldnt even recite the oath properly :whistle:
It was recited improperly to him by Roberts, actually.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MidwestGirl said:
BigBrownDog said:
Paddysmom said:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
yellojakesmom said:
chance72399 said:
Yes, President Obama was actually correct. He was correcting Roberts, who had it wrong because he decided he didn't need a cheat sheet in front of him.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Aim said:
yellojakesmom said:
chance72399 said:
Yes, President Obama was actually correct. He was correcting Roberts, who had it wrong because he decided he didn't need a cheat sheet in front of him.
What no cheat sheet? Couldn't be!!! :D President Obama is one smart cookie, trust me when I say he's been studying those lines for weeks!! BTW it sounds so good to say "President Obama"!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts