Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
YUCK! She was on the Ellen show today (so was Prince), but I didn't watch. I went to Meijer's instead. ;)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Wow did she seriously look in the mirror and think that was a good idea! "think" was probably the missing factor. She is very sad case.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I imagine it would be pretty hard to love yourself when the people who are supposed to love you more than life itself categorically and consistently act against your best interest for pretty much your entire life. That girl needs a mother.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I feel a bit bad for her. Her parents were royally screwed up, what chance did the girl have? I hope she eventually straightens herself out.
I agree with you. First it's alcohol and drugs and now this. She obviously needs serious help. I can't imagine how hard it must be for her with no support.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Wow. A macrame top.

Haven't seen one of those since...... maybe 1974.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Celebs need a salary cap, that way they have less money to screw themselves up with. She's old enough to have learned/decided to pull her head out of her ass. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
That is some bad side-boob.

I don't think she's going to get herself straightened out. She's got nobody to turn to that isn't a user, and I'm afraid she's the type who would find a normal life really boring.

I should think those websites who handicap what celebrities will die each year are having a field day with her.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Celebs need a salary cap, that way they have less money to screw themselves up with. She's old enough to have learned/decided to pull her head out of her ass. :rolleyes:

How exactly was she to learn? She was a child star. She didn't have a "normal" childhood, normal upbringing, or normal parents. She has no one to set her on the right path, to lean on. How the heck is the girl supposed to help herself if she was never taught? I have a lot of pity of her, because she came from a shitty home situation, and is still being taken by the people who should love & protect her. I can't imagine not having even one solid person to lean on in life. I hope she finds someone to help her get over whetever it is she needs to, because she's going to kill herself, and it can't be pleasant to have the entire world knowing allof your business, faults & flaws. Most of us can deal with things in annonyminty. Not saying she's not responsible for where she is today, but others have had a hand in it too, namely her fuckup of a mother.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
wow, my boobs aren't so bad afterall...I need more bad celebs pics to make myself feel better. :p

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
it can't be pleasant to have the entire world knowing allof your business, faults & flaws. .
Why go into show business, then? Why not go to college and take up bookkeeping or something???

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I know.

Okay so her parents pushed her.

But at 20-whatever, she surely could have left the industry by now and found something less fishbowl-ish if it bothers her so much.....

TONS of kid-stars retire "early" and move on to lucrative and less visible careers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts