Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She is still there...(Update Sat)

DAISY is a 60 pound Yellow Lab lady who is between 5 and 7 years old. She is already chipped. She was relinquished to the shelter by her owner but these are tough times and it happens. She seemed like a nice girl. She was calm and easy to handle when we took her photo. She is available for adoption IMMEDIATELY.

Wonder if I can talk DH into letting me get her. I know in my heart we don't need another dog...but...

***Update*** She was adopted before I got there today :( It wasn't meant to be but I am glad she was adopted. :)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Start off fostering her and see how it goes :) She's adorable

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
I actually saw her over 2 weeks ago :) I was hoping her owner would pick her up. Her shelter card read that she was picked up but had 2 collars on her.
It says she was relinquished by her owner; which means they brought her there. Most owner turnin's are on borrowed time, so she if fortunate if she has been there for 2 weeks. If you can't take her; post her over on .net for someone to try and help her, please!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.