Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full out run after Lily

When it comes to a game of keep-away. No dog is better than Miss Lily! Rhumba will have to learn that ;)

"I dare ya to take it"

Lily, Cinder and Rhumba eating snow.

Giving Gryphon some wuv...He makes the best puppy-sitter.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Oh man, that pic of her little chunky butt running away is too much. I love the one of her smooching Gryphon, too.

She's adorable. :D

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Great shots; love the pics of all of them together!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Cute!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
How do you get anything done? I'd want to cuddle with her nonstop if she were at my house!!!!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mich said:
How do you get anything done? I'd want to cuddle with her nonstop if she were at my house!!!!
Its NOT easy!! She is very much a cuddle bug too. But just trying to get laundry done and unpack from Potomac ain't been easy. Thankfully she is down for another nap. She tried to take it on the sofa with the other "big" dogs but I put her in her crate. My luck she would wake and pee on it!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JacksAndLabs said:
Love the pics! How's Princess Lily taking to sharing the spotlight?
Lily is actually enjoying the heck out of her! She loves to put that wubba right in her face and squeak-squeak-squeak and then pounce in the air at her. I guess she finally realized she is not such a pain in the butt after all ;D

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
OMG ! How adorable ! I want a second yellow too!
In the 5th pic, Rhumba's paws are almost as big as Lily's !!!!
Too cute !

·
Registered
539 Posts
AWWW!!! She is sooo cute...I see in the pics that you use a Wubba...How does it hold up? I thought about one for Kallie but I want to make sure it is durable.. Is that the one with the Kong in it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts