Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Full Tuition Ride Scholarship! The Isaac Bashevis Singer Scholarship! She is going to be Miami bound! Thank you, thank you for all the good thoughts! What a day! What a day! We broke out a bottle of champagne! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Ohh Lee. That is wonderful news. Big congrats to Mary. You must be so proud. Big smiles here for you guys!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
That's awesome...can't beat a free college education. That will be so nice not to have that debt hanging over her (or your) head after 4 years. Living expenses cost enough as it is.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Congrats Lee and Mary Louise!! How could they not give it to her, she has so many accomplishments! A big CONGRATS to you all :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I was just thinking of your daughter. That is so wonderful and I do not have to even ask if you are proud. I know that you are and very thrilled. You have an amazing daughter.

Rebecca

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Yahoo! You must be immensely proud and elated! It was well deserved and champagne was definitely in order!

·
0 Posts
Awww, Lee, you must be so proud!! She has worked so hard and deserves to be rewarded!!! Congrats to you all!! :D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Congratulations Mary! You hard work has paid off and you're on your way!

Lee, congratulations to you and your husband too. You've done a wonderful job. ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts