Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did too - but in watching that clip...he was way to pretty!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had all his 8 track tapes. My favorite...Do Run Run. Oh how I loved him. My dad used to ask me please to just like Parker Stevenson instead. He was pretty and the first boy poster I ever had on my wall. Count me in the I am old club. Oh well, it dosen't seem that long ago!

·
Registered
903 Posts
I had all his 8 track tapes. My favorite...Do Run Run. Oh how I loved him. My dad used to ask me please to just like Parker Stevenson instead. He was pretty and the first boy poster I ever had on my wall. Count me in the I am old club. Oh well, it dosen't seem that long ago!
That song was one of the first records that I owned. I have no idea where it is now and I think I'm glad.

·
Registered
618 Posts
OMG! That really makes me feel old. I used to love him sooooo much and Parker Stevenson.
Now that I listen to that music :eek: Scary! Did they ever have more than a few words to their songs or what? And, man.....the outfits double :eek::eek:! White suit and then he would turn around and shake his butt...eeewwwww

J

·
0 Posts
Easy to Backup Copyrighted DVDs with DVD Replicating Freeware

Easy to Backup Copyrighted DVDs with DVD Copy Software and examples to use.Example DVD Movie: Ring of DeathSynopsis:Ex-cop Burke Wyatt (Johnny Messner, "The O.C.") has one chance to get his life together, but this assignment might be his last. Wyatt is sent deep undercover into brutal Cainesville State Prison to investigate a string of bizarre prisoner murders. Once inside he discovers the truth: a fight ring in which the inmates are forced to fight to the death. With no way out, Wyatt must survive "the cage" or be sent six feet under. DVD Copy & DVD Clone is a fast and easy-to-use program for copying DVD movies. We can ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD movies. Make a perfect copy of your DVD movie with just one click. It can copy DVD movie to DVD folder, DVD disc or ISO file or DVD folder to DVD disc.Y9p98l887654.How to Backup Copyrighted DVDs with this software: Step1: Click "Copy DVD to DVD" Button. Step2: Select DVD Source Movie and Target DVD Burner. Step3: Set Target DVD Settings and Target volume label. Step4: Click "Start Now" button to Clone DVD. Finished.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts