Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The police are on their way over right now. WTF?! I hate Tucson! More importantly I hate this area we live in! I can't beleive this is happening. What to do... :(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Stolen from where? From your new house?!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
If it were me I would rather they didn't find it and just claim the insurance. They never seem to be "right" after something like this happens. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, our new house is in Phoenix. This is from my ghetto apartment in Tucson...you know, the same one where some guy tried to break in during the middle of the night last December? Yeah...I can't wait to mve to our new house. We have a garage that will fit both cars, so it will minimize the risk of having a vehicle stolen. We only get one parking spot here, so Shane has been parking his Jeep across the street. I doubt they will find it...we are like, and hour from the border. It is probably in Mexico!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Oh my gosh!! So sorry to hear! :(

My BF's truck got stolen FROM his driveway, and then he got another truck and that got stolen too (but they found that one with the airbags deployed on the side of the street!) :mad:

I'm sure you can't wait to move either!!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, the police just left, and apparently a lot of Jeeps are stolen from this neighborhood...go figure! I haven't ever really even seen any besides ours, but maybe that is why.

·
0 Posts
Wow, that sucks!! I know you can't wait to move - and this just gives you more incentive. Sending good thoughts that all works out with the insurance company!

S

·
0 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. We had BOTH our cars stolen out of our driveway in one night. They found Gary's pushed of a cliff in the next city (insurance write off), and found mine basicly intact a month later (no exhaust on it). Unless it happens to you, people have no idea how traumatic it is.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
And folks wonder why I like dogs better then people, so sorry about the jeep! I would be crushed if someone stole my jeep! I'm sure Shane is to...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts