Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, sorry, but just excited and wanted people to see and it doesn't look like anyone is on the hunting/tests board much......or on Odds & E on the old board....

WOOHOO! We made our first attempt at Seniors this past weekend. We got two passes! HALFWAY there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a LONG weekend. the water test on Sunday didn't end until almost DARK. Thank goodness I ran earlier and didn't have to deal with that light.

Sam did well on all of it. Didn't show a sign of breaking on the honor ( a walkup flyer) Blinds were very good. I did get a warning from a judge for trying to put my leash on right after he was released from the honor. I thought you were SUPPOSED to, judge says no, you have to walk away and behind the judges before you put it on. Somehow I'd missed learning that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to the judge for warning me!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry again. I know I should post on the hunting threads, but there's no one there and I NEED a few congrats....... :) I am actually SORE today from the physical tension............

Frances

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
WOW! That is quite an accomplishment!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I have no idea what any of that means, but it sounds good! LOL

Hi Frances, glad to see you made it here. Kisses to Sam Man!! :)

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Whoowhoo!!!! BIG CONGRATS!! I don't know that much about it either, but anyone who works with their dogs on anything and competes gets a big Whoo Whoo in my book:)

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Woo Hoo! Congratulations. Big accomplishment. I can only imagine the hours of training to get that far.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts