Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With summer approaching and we now have 2 dogs that like to swim I am thinking of getting the sham wow.
We have a creek at our house that they swim in, we take them to my mom's pool and my husbands parents pool on a regular basis... not to mention the week at the beach, I am going to be really sick and tired of washing and drying all those **** towels.
Anyone have one? How are they for dogs?

I was just at Petsmart and they had a box for $19.99 that included 4 regular size towels (20"x23") and 4 small ones.
Thinking about going back and buying it.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I have them and we love them. I keep one hanging on the back of the door for wet dogs, another in the car for same.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
LOL... I've been thinking about getting a set for Lexi. Not that she swims much, but when we come in from walking when it is raining, it would be nice to not have 2 wet towels lingering around. Dem suckers reek to high heaven, especially when she gets really soaked. *holds nose*

I figured I could use the small ones for things around the house.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Someone here was talking about the other day, saying how great they were for the dogs. I stopped at Walmart and Rite-Aid on the way home looking for them, but they didn't have them. :(

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Raises hand. That would be me that was talking about them. They are great because they are so absorbant. Just sucks the water off the dogs coat.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
If you do buy some, make sure to wash it before use and i think the instructions said not to use fabric softener. If you wash it first it will absorb better.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I love them!

When you wash them, DO NOT DRY THEM IN THE DRYER! It wrecks them. I wash them (no fabric softener) and hang them to dry.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm sold also! I'll be buying them next trip to pet smart- I wonder if there cheaper somewhere else, you know me always looking for a deal ; )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts