Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I saw her mom on the Today show last week. It is sad. :(

I had Kelsey watch it with me. I figure she should know of the things she is going to be exposed to in the next few years.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
OMG...whatever happened to being just worried about them getting hurting playing outside on the swing set or kick the can? Never in my day, did I think this sh!t would be in my life. Can you imagine our grandparents if they were alive today?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Great idea, Aim.

I can't believe girls are still doing that though - sending nudie pics to cellphones. :(

·
Registered
106 Posts
These are the things that we, as parents, have to stay ahead of. Children make stupid impulsive mistakes because they haven't developed the part of the brain that can adequately consider consequences. So, the onus is on us to do everything we can to get them up to speed, and this on top of just trying to keep our families supported in insanely difficult financial times.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Tragically stupid.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Also I saw on Inside Edition where this teen boy hacked into Miley Cyrus's facebook/MySpace and stole her pics. I do think she should have known better than to post them on her blogs to start with though!!

http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=2702

He is just scary!
He looks like that creepy guy from Children of the Corn. He's not going to do well in jail with that smug attitude, and he keeps running his mouth, so the judge is likely to be less forgiving. I'm guessing that he's going to be given a 2 year stretch at least, and it WILL be as an adult, since 19 is both old enough to know better AND control your mouth.

His hacker name was TrainReq. How appropriate! Well, I hope he still thinks it was 'worth it' when he's having to inform future employers of his arrest/conviction record.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts