Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that read my ranty post from a few days ago about an ******* I work with (Also known as Golden Boy), I am ecstatic to announce that as of today, he has been fired!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAY! The owner of the clinic was just waiting for the police report to come back, and apparently it came back today! And HE'S GONE!!!

When my coworker called me, I'm pretty sure I made my roommate wonder about my sanity, because I ran around my apartment screaming and jumping up and down. :D Whatever though, it was totally worth it! ::starts dancing again::

A stress free work place for the most part (at least between coworkers). Wow. I'm excited, and will be for a while.

:)

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
Congrats ! I to am getting rid of an ass I work with . So I can definately relate .

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Yeah, I can't remember the last time I was thoroughly excited to go to work at the crack of dawn! :)

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
Its truly amazing how much stress one person can make in a tight working space . Really .

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I am so happy for you and your co-workers. You all need to "happy dance" together. Enjoy each other and the dogs too. In fact, the dogs will probably happy dance with you!

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
that is great news, for you, your co-workers and the animals you serve to protect. I am glad the employer finally grew some and sacked him. ding dong the witch is dead!!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Remember that everyone in a workplae makes people happy. Some by coming in; others by leaving! lol. An admin has that posted on her cubicle wall and sounds like it was no truer than in this case!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is great news! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that is great news, for you, your co-workers and the animals you serve to protect. I am glad the employer finally grew some and sacked him. ding dong the witch is dead!!
I still don't give management credit for getting rid of him though. They still believed him when he told them he was assaulted (even though he's the one that assaulted someone). Thank goodness for the cops being able to see through him like we could.

I've had ding dong the witch is dead stuck in my head all day!...Though our version went more like "ding dong, the *******'s gone." Haha

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
That's wonderful news! I'm glad you don't have to put up with the idiot anymore and you can work in a happy place. I'm especially happy for the animals that won't be mistreated by him anymore.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts