Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Those are some going out unders haha - we are going to see Cali's next pic show up in the drunk labs thread!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Hmm... if that's what she looks like when she's serious I'd be interested to know what she's like when she lets it all hang out! :eek: :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Serious you say? Haha.
I see London, I see France, I see Calli's Underpants!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL, I meant to put a smiley beside it but I couldnt figure how to edit! She is such a goober. Ever sine we put the pants on she is constantlt rubbing her back on everything!

When she walks past shes like a cat, her whole body touches you! I think shes trying to get the pants off :D

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I can't believe baby Calli is a young woman already! where did the time go, it won't be long before my Jasmine needs some of those pants!...I don't want to think about it!~:(

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't believe baby Calli is a young woman already! where did the time go, it won't be long before my Jasmine needs some of those pants!...I don't want to think about it!~:(
I know! I could hardly believe it! I mean, I was waiting for it. But I thought it would be later. Not at 8 months. Shes almost all grown up! :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts