Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Derived from Char's earlier thread.

Each of you describe your perception of Paddysmom.

(Get off the keyboard, Seamus... it's people only for this one darlin!)

Go.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Kind, likeable, intelligent, creative, energetic, wonderful person :D

I know there's more but those are the ones that popped into my head first

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Giving... selfless... kind... strong. :)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I've said this before but the first thing that comes to mind is enchanting. Followed by intelligent, gentle, creative, honest, ethical, strong.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Intelligent, well-read, tons of life experience, kind, thoughtful, patient, good conversationalist and enjoys a nice glass of wine now and again. Oh yeah, with lots of dogs.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Absolutely Fabulous!
Quiet, but always thinking. Appreciates the quiet beauty in life, nature, people, etc.
Graceful, and light on her feet. Someone that can see the ballet in a good technical boxer and loves and appreciates the dedication of an athelete.

Someone most people like immediately. Someone that doesn't need to fill up every minute with conversation and can enjoy silence as long as the sound of paws is nearby. Someone that can keep a secret. Someone that doesn't really like to give advice but has lots of pearls of wisdom on reserve for those special moments with a dear friend.

J

·
0 Posts
I said this in another thread too but I think:

Able to find joy in small things. :)

S

·
0 Posts
AbbyandMolly said:
Kind, likeable, intelligent, creative, energetic, wonderful person :D

I know there's more but those are the ones that popped into my head first
Agree with this totally.

I hope this isn't some kind of Gina poll. I got in a whole manure pile with that one.

Curious tho....why the post? Are you looking for self validation or just feeling a little down?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Proper, that is what always pops in my head. I could see you having high noon tea w/ a beautiful tea set w/ your hair in a bun kinda Audrey Hepburn like. :) That's what I picture, Audrey Hepburn like.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Creative, intelligent, funny, poetic, ethereal, beautiful in body, mind and spirit.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts