Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was putting a large rubberband around my breakfast container and it got away from me! I searched and searched the entire family room area, and cannot find it!!

I am so worried that Zoe will find it and eat it. :(

Luckily, she's at daycare today...I'll need to search further when we get home.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ruh roh!
Did you check under everything? Those **** things can be so hard to find.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Uh oh! don't you hate that or even worse dropping a sewing needle and not being able to find it. I think even if she got a rubberband it should be passable.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jzgrlduff said:
Ruh roh!
Did you check under everything? Those **** things can be so hard to find.
I looked under all the magazines, in the open trash where we keep old newspapers...table, counter...oh lah. It's not like it's a small rubberband. It's quite large and should be easy to spot. Maybe it went behind the sofa.

Uh oh! don't you hate that or even worse dropping a sewing needle and not being able to find it. I think even if she got a rubberband it should be passable.
sewing needle...oh boy. I found a small safety pin on our bedroom carpet :eek:

anyway, left a note for SU. maybe he'll find it.
Zoe's usually good about bringing "rubbish" to me. If she finds it, I can only hope she'll bring it. That would make for a proud moment.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Maybe it went behind the sofa.
That's what I meant Linda. Behind or under furniture.
I hope you find it! :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I hate when I drop and can't find things. Maggie is good about bringing me "things".Daisy on the other hand considers it her "personal treasure" and saves it for when I'm not looking.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
That's one of the biggest worries. Every time I can't find something, I imagine that Judy ate it and will get a blockage, then later I find it somewhere.
Stop worrying. It will turn up somewhere and Zoe will be OK.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
That's one of the biggest worries. Every time I can't find something, I imagine that Judy ate it and will get a blockage, then later I find it somewhere.
Phew! Glad I'm not the only uber-neurotic one here!! :D I lost my wooly winter hat last night (it was in the laundry basket and Henery was nosing about as he loves to go fishing in the dirty laundry) and I swear it wasn't in the basket when I put the dark load in. Well, that was the longest wash cycle of my LIFE. I kept poking at Henery's tummy to see if he was okay. ::)

M

·
0 Posts
When I was a child, my brother would always take the rubber band off the daily newspaper, and wrap it around our basset hound's snout, for a joke. The dog would paw at for 5 or ten minutes till it came off, and then eat it. He seemed to enjoy the daily ritual, as he was always wagging his tail through the ordeal. this went on for about five years, or two thousand rubber bands consumed. So, I would guess the rubber band will do no harm if ingested :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts