Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Hope makes him nervous. LOL He gets all wide-eyed when she comes tearing through the room. When she plays with the stuffies he looks at her as though she has three heads. And when he's just standing around when she zips through, he acts like a wild beast has just entered the room. He just freezes and stares at her almost bug eyed!

Maybe it's because Shea is so big and tall and she is just so tiny. He certainly does give her her space whereas Flynn will just go charging up to her in that "Let's get it goin', sistah!" style. :)

They are both very gentle with her.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seamus is a very tender-hearted guy. I think he's afraid he will step on her and hurt her. I've seen him accidentally trod on one of the beagles or Scamp before and he is always so contrite! Big old softie. :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Seamus is a very tender-hearted guy. I think he's afraid he will step on her and hurt her. I've seen him accidentally trod on one of the beagles or Scamp before and he is always so contrite! Big old softie. :)
I was just going to say, he is probably afraid he will hurt her because she's so tiny. He freezes so he doesn't step on her. Poor Seamus! He'll relax more as she grows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.