Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Throat is closing up on her. After her husband, John, was telling me how bad her throat is... I found this pic and had him look it up. HE SAID.... THAT'S IT. So, it probably isn't even strep. Looks like bad tonsillitis. She is in severe pain. I get a little worried since she has such awful asthma. Loren just picked up Charla's kids and brought them back here.

Also, after everything that has happened around here in the past 6 months, I think I am just a little jumpy. So, please excuse me if I am over reacting. I really don't mean to.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Oh my! Now I feel like an ass. I was making light of the situation in your other post about lighting a candle. I sure do hope its nothing serious, and she gets better soon. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Aw, crap! :-\ I hope she'll be ok soon. I'm glad she's going to the ER.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
OMG. Is that her throat? From your post it sounds like it isn't. I sure hope it isn't.

Lots of good thoughts that the swelling goes down fast.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theoconbrio said:
OMG. Is that her throat? From your post it sounds like it isn't. I sure hope it isn't.

Lots of good thoughts that the swelling goes down fast.
That is not a pic of her throat. John had been trying to describe it to me. He said that he has never in his life seen anything that looks like her throat. It was getting him pretty worried. When I found that pic, the size of that swelling was a match to what he was trying to tell me. She had told me earlier that her throat was covered in white. She said that the white was starting to hide in pockets or something. I don't know what that means.

KAREN... I was just playing around too. No need to feel bad. Scoo doesn't want drama posts about her. In fact, she most likely wouldn't be happy about this thread. BUT HELL... I need to talk about it.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
We'll just have to bury it before she gets back then. The farting was a joke, the love wasn't.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Shanna, I had my tonsils out when I was in third or fourth grade. Before I had them out, my throat would get like that often. Has Charla had problems with her throat before?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jinx said:
We'll just have to bury it before she gets back then. The farting was a joke, the love wasn't.
GOOD IDEA.

I will most likely stay close to the computer tonight. Elizabeths parents have said they would keep ALLLLLL the kids if I needed to go up there. Isn't that so sweet. Yeh, my kids and Scootee's.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sending good thoughts for Charla. I hope she starts feeling better asap.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Champs Mom said:
Shanna, I had my tonsils out when I was in third or fourth grade. Before I had them out, my throat would get like that often. Has Charla had problems with her throat before?
Not since she was a kid. I don't even know if she remembers how bad her throat would get. I don't know if it was THAT bad, but it got pretty bad. When we were kids, most things with Scootee were overshadowed by the severity of her asthma.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Sending some good thoughts her way :)

Having asthma sucks and anything that involves making breathing harder sucks even more :(

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Looks exactly like my throat did when i was in the hospital and got thrush from all of the anti biotics they put me on ::)

I hope she is ok...let us know, when you can. Thanks

1 - 20 of 54 Posts