Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dandy ice storm on its way. I left earlier but now the school is officially closed, tomorrow too.
I've got all my tax stuff on hand so maybe tomorrow will be a good day to file my return! (Assuming there is no power loss.)

For now, I'm just moseying around the house. I think the dogs wish I would just land in one room for a while!

Tra-la!

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Schools closed here too for snow. I was a little upset with the school. Today is my day off and my daughter asked if I could get the boys on the bus since they had a two hour delay because of the weather. She needed to get to work. Zakk got on the bus and about 10 minutes later he called to say the bus turned around and he would be home in a few minutes. Now what about all the kids who's parents were at work? I'm glad I was home.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Stay warm! Hopefully it won't be like your last ice storm.

Sidenote: I bet my husband will SO glad his WTC got rescheduled since he'd be there right now marching in that freezing cold, icy weather, lol

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Schools closed here too for snow. I was a little upset with the school. Today is my day off and my daughter asked if I could get the boys on the bus since they had a two hour delay because of the weather. She needed to get to work. Zakk got on the bus and about 10 minutes later he called to say the bus turned around and he would be home in a few minutes. Now what about all the kids who's parents were at work? I'm glad I was home.
Linda, Our school didn't even have a delay this morning. I was surprised. It was really bad when I came to work this morning. Lots of accidents on I-80.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts