Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in the wintery northeast, Spring has been very slow to make it's appearance. But, we have had temps in the upper 60's over the past 5 days and today it hit 82!

Our ice is finally beginning to melt. :) Today's brisk wind forced what is left of the sheet of ice up against (and over!) the rocks. I wish I could accurately describe the sound it makes. Sort of like a giant glass of ice water, with the ice cubes "twinkling."

Soon, the only sounds we will hear will be the call of the loons, peepers, and an occaisonal hoot owl. :)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
wow, where do you live? the pictures are very pretty. glad to see you are getting some warmer weather.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Just beautiful. You have a beautiful view from your deck.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
that is one state that my husband and i have on our trip ticket when we finally get our camper next year. everyone talks about how beautiful it is and by the pictures you posted, i can see that they are right on the money.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
SPECTACULAR. Oh.. I wanna smell the air. It looks like it smells good. ;D

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I'm in southern Ont.!

Isn't it grreat! Finally, the last few days have been GORGEOUS!!!

it's about freaking time!!! ;D yeesh...!!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2labsmom - I think I can accurately say that Maine IS a beautiful place to visit...in the Summer! ;)

I hope you and your hubby make it here someday. :)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Wow! Anne! Wow! I am jealous of your view..isn't it grand this weather we are having before black fly and mosquitos make an appearance?

do Murphy and Riley swim regularly in that beautiful lake?

J

·
0 Posts
Oh my gosh! You can see that from your deck? :eek:
How blessed you are!
Its absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mollyrock said:
do Murphy and Riley swim regularly in that beautiful lake?
Do they?? Ha! From May 'till October, the boys are continually in a varying state of 'wet'. They love it! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts