Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 7 years, all of a sudden I couldn't remember my password to my email account. And here, I just typed the word "account" as "accoutn".

I'm doomed. Does anyone remember my Lhasa's name?!? Fine Little Man is just not cutting it with him tonight!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I was trying to fill out a deposit slip the other day. I couldn't remember it. I've written that number down 200 times, and it hasn't changed in a decade. I think sometimes you get almost robotic in typing or writing something that if you actually stop to try and remember what it is, you can't. Or at least that happens to me.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
This has been happening to me a lot lately. I forgot the name of a simple word yesterday. I would tell you what it was, but I can't remember.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I am glad I am not the only one that happens to. Today at work I couldn't remember my password to get my voice mail. I must check it 6 times a day since I am out of the office so much. I think Nick is right....we do it automatically without thinking...like a robot & I guess when I thought about it, darn if I could remember what it was.:shocked:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Its not your fault gang, and there is nothing wrong with your brains. Its the new regime in Washington. They are finding ways to screw everything and anything up. Looks like they are trying to crosswire our brains to get us to like them now. I would ask them to pass a law making that illegal, but I am afraid of what would come out of their evil heads.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Its not your fault gang, and there is nothing wrong with your brains. Its the new regime in Washington. They are finding ways to screw everything and anything up. Looks like they are trying to crosswire our brains to get us to like them now. I would ask them to pass a law making that illegal, but I am afraid of what would come out of their evil heads.
Phew! Thanks for clearing that up. For a minute I thought I was going to have to take personal responsibility.

Without a list, I can go to the store for milk, leave with $80 in groceries... and no milk. I blame "mommy-brain"
Now see, I view this as a good thing. Lists = good. Get it out of your head, and then your head is freed up to think all the really important thoughts. Like what was the name of the Asian detective on "Barney Miller"?

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
At breakfast sunday I attempted to ask for sugar free syrup for my MIL and I asked for sugar free dressing! Everyone just laughed but...it took me 15 minutes to come up with the word syrup! Sometimes I worry but...put me someplace with a glass of wine and I'll be fine. :redface:

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
As I was reading the replies to this, I completely forgot what I was going to add. Something witty, I'm sure.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
At my granddaughter's daycare you have to enter a code to enter the building. My daughter told me it was our zipcode. When I got to the daycare, I couldn't remember the numbers in the right order. It was so frustrating. Yeah, it happens to all of us.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I hear ya Nance! Well I for one really don't cotton to the theory of evolution. I'm more rooted in the biblical camp. And in response to this thread I honestly believe we need to bring back dinosaurs and lush vegetation,bulldoze them under,thus creating more oil for future generations. Wind technology isn't quite there yet. I'm all for solar as long as we can get the extended warranty. I don't bother with warranties on disposable items but I sure do on big ticket stuff. I just got a $100.00 parking ticket, now that's a big ticket! I wish I had the extended warranty on that. It would be a whole lot easier to have made small monthly payments on the warranty that to shell out 100 clams. Oysters are back in season in the southerns states and man are they tasty. Not like bagged potato chips that are just nasty. I don't mind those pretzel cracker thingies...somethin somethin crisps. I laughed my butt off the other day when a newscaster mistakenly reffered to the west coast gangs as the Bloods and the Crisps. Does anyone have a tough time with nurse when they try to draw blood? I do. I like to donate blood since I'm A+. My grandaughter got an A+ in her preschool clas last week. I can't believe my daughter bought her a gift. I don't think it is a good practice to buy gifts for every little achievement. I'll throw something up on her facebook page kinda of hinting that she should back down a bit on the gift giving. Now what the hell is my facebook password.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I did the same thing today to my voice mail password at work. I have used the same one for 15 years. Took me 4 tries to get it.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I just did that with the pin number for my debit card. I use it for everything, and all of a sudden I couldn't remember the number. Luckily I could still use it as credit until I received the new number in the mail.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
DH and I were talking last night about when we were dating. He brought up something I had no memory of...it's very scary not to remember.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts