Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All is fine, have to go back in 2 weeks as they couldnt get all measurements..baby is low down and wasnt budging :laugh:

Heres pic sorry its big and not very clear but you can make out head, body an arm and spine

T

·
0 Posts
Awwwww, you must be getting sooo excited!! Definitely keep us posted!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Yay!!! :D
Glad everything went well for you...I remember going back a couple weeks later with Lanna...same thing...she wouldn't move and they couldn't get all the measurements. Silly baby! :D

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I'm always amazed at these ultra sound scans. I didn't have such stuff for my kids. Glad everything is fine.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Aww...I loved having the ultrasounds done when I was pregnant it was so neat seeing her moving around in there. I'm so glad things are going well hopefully the baby cooperates better next time. They had me drink a diet coke before I went in to have one of them done because they wanted her to be active maybe try that.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bacatherine said:
Aww...I loved having the ultrasounds done when I was pregnant it was so neat seeing her moving around in there. I'm so glad things are going well hopefully the baby cooperates better next time. They had me drink a diet coke before I went in to have one of them done because they wanted her to be active maybe try that.
Thanks for the tip :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts