Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, no green. :( BUT, HE STAYED FOR THE SIGNALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DID NOT NQ ON SIGNALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D That's a huge step in the right direction! He did not even have that worried look on his face. Everything else went well. He nq'd on the go-outs again. But, it's coming, just like the signals.

In Open B we got a 196. Fourth place was a 196 1/2 so I was not upset at all at his run.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Susan - Hurray - that sounds like terrific progress with Caleb - that UD is going to be soon. I tried to persuade Terry to do Columbus but someone told him the floors there are slippery. I think whoever told Terry was thinking of the shows the weekend of April 21st - Central Ohio KC - but I couldn't get him to change his mind. Distance is about the same - now I just have to find someplace for us to stay. Betsy

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Step by step it is coming together. I'm very happy for you guys. ;D

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sounds like things are coming together and green is in your future!! :)

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Sounds like you and Caleb are making good progress! I see green in your future...at the Kalamazoo shows in May! (Have you decided to enter?)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Belles mom said:
at the Kalamazoo shows in May! (Have you decided to enter?)

I ran off an entry form and have the list of hotels to make a reservation. We'll have to drive part way on Thursday night after I close the training center and then come the rest of the way Friday morning. I don't know what I'll do about Sunday since I do have a leg under Charles Bush. But there would still be three days for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts