Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The E*N*T*I*R*E package arrived safely Tuesday. Grandkids said to tell you both thank you. Your suggestions worked. Pat

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For seven whole years. But not anymore now that I know how to do it. Anselm said he is going to live off of nothing but Oreos for the next week. He said it brought back all his memeories of the good things he had when they were living in America.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Customs musn't know that the word Confectionery = Oreos?? hehe!

Great work that it got through... I hope your grandkids enjoy them!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
sarah said:

I think I put "packaged candy" on the one I sent you, Sarah..? is that right? And then I put dog toys, but I think that's probably why they went through it to look for the dog snacks I sent. :( So sad Milly couldn't get them!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
sarah said:

I think I put "packaged candy" on the one I sent you, Sarah..? is that right? And then I put dog toys, but I think that's probably why they went through it to look for the dog snacks I sent. :( So sad Milly couldn't get them!!
I think Customs go through every package that looks suspicious here in Australia. Everything is scanned and they do doggy sniffing and stuff. I really don't know if they do that on all packages though. I would like to find out!

I told Pat that I wrote "Confectionery" on my package to you and she was going to try writing it on her package to her family. Seems like it worked!! Hopefully it wasn't a one time fluke!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts