Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brandon knocked his front teeth loose, and he had to have them removed about 1 1/2 years ago. He has asked pretty much every day for the last 18 months when his teeth were going to come back. FINALLY, this morning, there's little white, hard specks in his gums. You can barely see them, but they're sticking through a bit. So...Brandon really did get his two front teeth for Christmas (just a couple of weeks late! lol). He is one happy little boy, and hopefully, he'll be more careful with these once they fully grow in!

It'll be a little weird seeing him with teeth again. :laugh: I cried and cried when they first came out, but now I think his smile is pretty cute.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rushpuppy said:
Pics? We want to be able to see him now then when the teeth are fully in. :happy:
Sure :)

Here he is now:

I'll share new pics in a couple of weeks once they're fully in. :happy:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Brandon is adorable!

When I first started working at a dental office, we had this little girl come in that had lost her two front teeth about a year before and her mother was concerned that no permanent teeth had erupted yet. Come to find out, this girl was a late bloomer, and when all of the other kids in her class lost their front teeth and she did not, she became embarassed and made her teeth loose. Within a couple of days, she had them both out! So she also went for about a year and a half with no front teeth.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paddysmom said:
What a handsome child!
Thank you! :happy:

Mom2Guinness said:
Brandon is adorable!

When I first started working at a dental office, we had this little girl come in that had lost her two front teeth about a year before and her mother was concerned that no permanent teeth had erupted yet. Come to find out, this girl was a late bloomer, and when all of the other kids in her class lost their front teeth and she did not, she became embarassed and made her teeth loose. Within a couple of days, she had them both out! So she also went for about a year and a half with no front teeth.
Thank you too. Poor girl. I bet that had to hurt! Brandon fell playing and he hit his mouth on something (I can't even remember what now), and the dentist said it'd be easier on him to remove them than try to save them. Luckily, they both seem to be getting their permenant teeth early. He's six and these will be his 9 & 10th permenant teeth!

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Great pics !

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
storyteller said:
Great pics !
Thanks!

chance72399 said:
He is a cutie...congrats on the front teeth brandon :)
Thank you! You should see how excited Brandon is...lol He keeps checking and feeling them now to see if they've grown any bigger. :)

dipete said:
So cute!! He'll look all grown up with his new front teeth!
Thanks! I know...he'll definitely lose what little baby looks he has left once the come in. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts