Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I don't watch AI anymore, but whoever it was that sang "Smooth", made me cringe. I walked in on my Mom watching it.
That song really made me realize how under-rated Rob Thomas is as a vocalist. He made that song.
Maybe I'm biased because that's one of my all-time favorites...but still....

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I though Sanjaya didn't sound so horrible as awell.... SU said that was only because the others weren't so great tonight! :p

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I think it was because he was singing in Spanish. lol. No, he wasn't awful. Even Simon said so! LOL

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
But HE'S still not worthy of being there... he drives me nuts.

I have to say, I've only watched bits and pieces of the last few weeks, and last night I watched the whole show.... but Blake has always been my favourite. He has "star-quality", and is a great entertainer and vocalist, imo.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
only cause you couldn't understand a word comin out of the boys mouth :p unless you speak spanish of course.

he still has to go!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I think he sucked. What the heck was that song anyway? He makes me cringe when he looks into the camera like he's making love to it. :-X :-X :-X

I like Blake and Chris the best.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Ok - I totally thought they all did really crappy for Latin week. Maybe it's just because I really love Latin music and I might have been biased. Besame Mucho is a really popular and very beautiful song - when not sang by Sanjaya. LOL Though I will give him credit for singing pretty darn well in Spanish. Shocker! The only other performance I liked was Blake's. He did REALLY well! I didn't think Melinda was that bad this week either, but definitely wasn't up to par with her usual stuff. I was thrilled to see her actually have to take criticism. LOL She didn't pull the fake shock look this week, thank God! I think Haley is going home tonight.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I was thrilled to see her actually have to take criticism. LOL She didn't pull the fake shock look this week, thank God!
Me, too! I didn't see any *blink blink* "do you really like me?" ::) I can't stand her or the other black girl.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Kimmers said:
I don't watch AI anymore, but whoever it was that sang "Smooth", made me cringe. I walked in on my Mom watching it.
That song really made me realize how under-rated Rob Thomas is as a vocalist. He made that song.
Maybe I'm biased because that's one of my all-time favorites...but still....
That is the point I decided to stop on channel 12 too. I was for a split second mesmerized for the horror of it, then very quickly spammed the clicker to get off of it.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Me, too! I didn't see any *blink blink* "do you really like me?" ::) I can't stand her or the other black girl.
LMAO!! She's always got that squinty look going on too when she's singing. Kind of bothers me! Are you talking about LaKeisha (sp?).

I REALLY hope Haley goes home tonight. Simon was dead on when he said she's here cuz her clothes get less and less or something like that.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i don't think doolittle should be on american idol because she is a seasoned singer. she was backup for aaron nevil so she has had extensive professional training and the "am i really that good" act is starting to get on my last nerve. i think that haley is going to get kicked off. none of the judges really had anything good to say about her last night. did you hear that someone wants to have howard stern sued for his contributions to getting people to vote for sanaya. this person (wish i could remember her name) said he was more or less brainwashing people with the voting. i thought it was funny.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
My Uncle almost got beat-up at Easter because he admitted that he's part of the Howard Stern 'Votefortheworst' voters. He's actually been calling in to vote Sangaya on the show each week! :eek: I thought my little cousin was going to slap him stupid, she was just disgusted. I thought it was hilarious! ;D The guy sure is creepy (so is his weirdo sister) but the whole concept of votefortheworst was bound to happen sooner or later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts