Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It made me laugh so hard that I spit out my juice :p

"Sanjaya, Sanjaya, gon' set this place on fiyahhhhh"

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Ha thats hysterical! Did anyone watch last night? I couldn't bring myself to do it ::) God can't get that song out of my head Sanjaya Sanjaya bla bla bla bla bla.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I taped it while I was at work and watched the end part (with the recaps and voting numbers) when I got home...then I voted for Lakisha (lol).

Sanjaya, Sanjaya...la la la la la laaaaa :p it's almost as bad as bananaphone

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
emccase said:
Ha thats hysterical! Did anyone watch last night? I couldn't bring myself to do it ::) God can't get that song out of my head Sanjaya Sanjaya bla bla bla bla bla.
He was bad last night, but not as bad as the week before (that's not saying much though and he is still the worst). I predict either the bald dude or Haley will be going home tonight. Side note: I saw Simon Cowell last weekend -- he was shopping in Beverly Hills.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
ROFL!

AbbyandMolly said:
I taped it while I was at work and watched the end part (with the recaps and voting numbers) when I got home...then I voted for Lakisha (lol).

Sanjaya, Sanjaya...la la la la la laaaaa :p it's almost as bad as bananaphone

BANANA PHOONNEEEEE
GOD! It's now stuck in my head :p

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I haven't been able to stomach watch the show, so I've been spared Sanjaya, but this parody made me laugh. Oh, and that **** song is stuck in my head like a burr on Mickey's a$$. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
I have been watching AI (we get it on Friday over here) and I am sure the voting is rigged as with most of these reality shows. In every series there is someone who is so crap (to put it lightly) but lingers on until the final stages...who on earth seriously wastes their money voting for them??

I liked Sanjaya in the auditions. I have no idea what went wrong after that. He murdered that Kinks song which is one of my favorites.

Side note: I saw Simon Cowell last weekend -- he was shopping in Beverly Hills.
I've met him. And my aunt used to work with him. ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts