Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved them as a couple.
Now, just 2 weeks after she won the Oscar, there are reports that he cheated on her with a model.

She just backed out of the London premiere of The Blind Side for "personal reasons" and apparently she left the house earlier this week.

I hope it's not true, if so I feel so bad for Sandra!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I know I think they are darling together! Unfortunately when the media gets a hold of something like this it turns into a feeding frenzy. If there was anything to that rumor, I fear it could mean their marriage is done. What a shame. She always looked so in love with him...:Cry:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
The tattoo model is skanky. Why would someone married to a gorgeous Sandra Bullock want to play connect the dots with Inkzilla?

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
She has spoken a lot about the issues they are having with his ex and taking care of his daughter. I hope her personal reasons have nothing to do with their marriage.

I'm still getting over the Kate Winslet shock.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She and her second husband have split.
The curse of the Oscar! I just read an article that lists all the actresses that split from their husbands after they win an Oscar:
Helen Hunt
Reese Witherspoon
Halle Berry
Kate Winslet
Hilary Swank
Sandra Bullock (maybe, hopefully not)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Well, in Halle Berrys defense, her husband was a scumbag piece of **** cheater....claimed "sex addict". Puh-lease.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Why, when they get caught cheating, they claim sex addiction? Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they want sex! What a cop-out. Do they think that excuses it?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I know, I really love her too. It's too bad this spoiled her Oscar glory. What an ass!
I read that Kate has been leaning on Leonardo, as they have a brother/sister relationship. Hmmmm....will they just FINALLY get together for real? :)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
If this is true, I'm really sad for her. I love Sandra Bullock. And she avoided marriage until she was 40 and now this dickhead pulls this crap.

I did hear that Kate and her husband were separated before the Oscars, but waited until after the Oscars to announce it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts