Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope your transition has been an easy one.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Oooh yes!! Could you feel the love around 8:05 this morning? I was totally thinking about you on my drive to work and I was trying to send you happy first day at work vibes.

I was also going to phone you really early Saturday morning and ask you how your head was, but then I thought I might not have one if I did....... ( I figured you might have been so excited to be done you cracked a few cold ones....)

G

·
Thanks for the good thoughts. It's been a crazy week here in the Sandie world. The new job is FANTASTIC. They work me like a dog, but I love it. I'm hopelessly behind right now due to my extended start date so between the software learning curve and just learning in general my brain hurts!

Gizmo is in some trouble, he has been really sick all week so I took him in to the Vets today and he seems to have some kind of infection (he struggled with this when I brought him home from the Humane Society as a kitten) they are keeping him overnight and he's on I.V. They never found out what was making his blood cell count go nuts when he was a kitten, so I'm not optimisit they will find out this time either, but I do know he did pull out of it then, I'm sure he will now.

Hey you guys, we were supposed to have a play date, when is this going to happen? I'm ready when you are.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
good for you, Sandie! Glad it's going well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts