Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update 6 pm - He threw up again right before we left for the vet. :( I was there for over 2 hours while they took x-rays, etc. Everything was fine. He has two pills that I'm to give for the next week. I'm supposed to bring him back if he's not better in 2 days, or if he gets worse. I gave him some chicken and rice for dinner, fingers crossed he keeps it down! He does have a very sensitive tummy, so I'm hoping the medicine helps him feel better. Thanks for the good thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He threw up around 8 last night, drank some water a while later, then threw that up. At 3 a.m. we woke up, he was curled up in between us with his tummy really growling, so we gave him half a cup of food. He threw that up at 6 am. I had a dr's appt this morning so had to leave him home. He seemed like he felt fine, so I gave him another half cup of food and he had thrown that up when I got home. I called the vet and they can see us at 2:45. With his rock-eating history, I get so worried. It's going to be very interesting trying to manage him and the baby at the vet's office.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Re: Sam's been vomiting since last night - on the way to the vet

Good thoughts for you guy's, update please!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts

good thoughts for Sam xx

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

Good thoughts for Sam

·
Registered
10,307 Posts

Hope he is okay, and the vet has someon ethere to handle him while you take care of the baby.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts

Good thoughts and prayers from here.

·
Registered
101 Posts

Sending good thoughts & praying all will be well.

·
Registered
417 Posts

Sending good thoughts, hope Sam feels better soon.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

Sending good thoughts for Sam. I hope it's just one of those transient things and is already gone. Update when you can.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts