Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.justlabradors.com/forum/index.php/topic,40583.0.html

It does not look like one from a restaurant :p but this was started by someone who was starting on raw as well.

Also, you asked where we feed the dogs. A lot of poeple feed outside. I feed on the tiles in the kitchen and wipe it with antibacterial wipe. However, when I feed larger bones or some that take more work, she has tendency to take them around which is a no no. I tried feeding her in a crate but that became pain to clean as she would lay in the juice from the meat. So, now when I have big bones or something messy I feed it in the bathtub ::) and then clean it immediately.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I cannot feed outside so I just feed in the kitchen just like I do with kibble. I guess I'm not overly concerned with the bacteria but that it will help my system become more naturally strong. I wash my hands good after feeding but everything else I do just like when I cook meat for us.

Oh, I do prepare his food while he is outside cause he is a drool mister!!!! My floors are hard to clean, not due to the raw feeding but the drool ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts